August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Our Wedding Film: a Preview!!
- Our Wedding: The Process, The Planning, The People, Our Thanks!
- The Wedding Photos are HERE! (Part 1)
- Vendor Credits
- Wedding: The Day After
- Ceremony Slideshow
- We’re married!
- Brilliantly beautiful bracelet
- Jess’ Bachelorette Party!
- DIY: Decoupage Letters
- DIY: Patterned Curtains & Decoupaged Boxes
- Bridesmaid Dresses!
- 1 MONTH (and counting…)
- Wedding Bands: Bling, Bling!
- DIY: Tissue Paper Pomanders
- Jenny on Our Wedding Film: a Preview!!
- Barbi Mack-Keeney on Our Wedding: The Process, The Planning, The People, Our Thanks!
- Lani on Our Wedding: The Process, The Planning, The People, Our Thanks!
- Joanna on The Wedding Photos are HERE! (Part 1)
- Chrs/Lynn/Katie on The Wedding Photos are HERE! (Part 1)
Category Archives: Wedding
Good friends, good company, good food, and good decorations. All in the name of Marriage. Mike and Chrissy succumb to the DIY Gods to help add to our ever-growing DIY decor inventory. Continue reading
Jessica Audey, a local Chicago dress designer, will dress the girls into the most fabulous bridesmaid dresses you have ever laid your eyes on. Custom designed and handmade, these beauties will surely stand out. The embarrassing, ill-fitting, awful-looking, wretched bridesmaid dresses won’t happen on my turf! Continue reading
DIY “poof balls” decorations, aka, pomanders. Easy peazy to make, but your hands sure to get a scissor work-out. Continue reading
Going from vintage to modern, with only 2 coats of paint! Mark and I bring a classic frame into the 21st Century. Continue reading
DIY Wedding Decoration! The agenda: Paper Flag Garland Continue reading
A collection of beautiful blue and green vases and jars will serve as Centerpieces at the wedding! Continue reading
DIY continues with some patterned hanging stars to hang at the reception! Continue reading